Carabao Cup Fourth Round - Tottenham Vs Chelsea - Tuesday 29th Sept, 7.45pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy-downsized.gif

It's a long time since I've felt this..... But that was a great second half of football from us...... We attacked as a pack which was reminiscent of 2015/2016 season.

I hope that continues

Well that certainly improved my mood. After Sunday been so down expecting the worse. Had we gone 2 down that would have been it but the 2nd half was so much better. Just hope it has not taken too much out of those playing Thursday. Hate penalties but at last we win it.

They tried to be flash, pressing us hard, thinking they could blow us away in the first half; then came out for the second completely knackered and let us in the game, then ran the clock down in injury time, like cowards, to get pens.

Then we won.

Fuck off Chelsea you despicable cunthouse of a club.

Fall into the fucking sea.

Back
Top Bottom