Carabao Cup Fourth Round - Tottenham Vs Chelsea - Tuesday 29th Sept, 7.45pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reguilon.

Not great first half, benefit of the doubt given with it being a new league against a tough team.

Second half, brilliant. He’s going to be a hit for us.

I definitely understand Spurs fans finding everything about the shootout funny and great. I enjoyed it too. But as an England supporter, I kinda like Mount and I felt a bit sorry for him.

He seems like a decent, promising kid who was, for some reason, given by far the most difficult penalty in lieu of much more experienced players. Went for an audacious pen off the ground and missed it by a whisker. That's gonna hurt for a long time when you're too young to cope well with that kind of pressure and loss.

Still, this is a Spurs forum so let's fuckin celebrate!

Whilst he wears that shirt, he's a cunt and I'm glad he missed.

Dishing out likes, agrees, and funnies like...
a0d782d57e639f83eee80a7dc6a35a50.gif

Reggie played brilliant especially after his double mistake for their goal. Been a while since we had a good attacking player on the left

Back
Top Bottom