Carabao Cup Fourth Round - Tottenham Vs Chelsea - Tuesday 29th Sept, 7.45pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was outstanding tonight. Amazing ,especially after Sunday, as Jose said.

I wonder why Spurs' fans who have consistently cunted him off cant say " Yeah, full credit". See also Erik Lamela, who was similarly brilliant. Or to Mourinho for a great team selection and subs, who totally changed things

I've no problem with criticising players, lord knows I've done it with Sissoko enough. But get this...

Sissoko did a fine job when he came on. It was a good substitution. Thanks Moussa.

It's not that hard, surely?

Jose keeps saying in interviews ‘it’s not human what Eric Dier did’ , and I’m actually starting to wonder what he means by this , and what happened in that toilet ?

Well fuck my old boots. Both teams score with their only shot on target. And we win on pens, how un us. Or dare I say how very Mourinho......The second half was a much more even affair, two very fucking meh teams, and very meh performances, I can understand it from a team containing the likes of of Gedson, Sissoko, Bergwijn, Lamela, Tanganga et al, but getting that level of meh out of what Lampard had out there takes some special gift.

Last edited:
Jose keeps saying in interviews ‘it’s not human what Eric Dier did’ , and I’m actually starting to wonder what he means by this , and what happened in that toilet ?

hqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom