Carabao Cup Fourth Round - Tottenham Vs Chelsea - Tuesday 29th Sept, 7.45pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sky are now looking at Chelsea's signings and asking if they need to sign anyone else.

giphy.gif
At least they've given up on the notion that Lampard is a good manager.

I'm not a supporter of any club, mate, so while I enjoyed the win, I'm still interested in what it means for England players (given that the national team is my only actual team as such).

Off you trot to KUMB geeza. They won the World Cup in ‘66 don’t ya know?!

This is a tottenham board and we hate the Chelsea cunts

Huge plus for me was the manner in which the penalties were taken. Assuredly and with aplomb. Never looked like missing one. Massive confidence booster for each taker and the next shootout won't seem half as daunting.
Get the momentum building and Spurs are going to take some beating this season, VAR or no fucking VAR.
COYS

I want Reguilon to play every game we have for the rest of the season. I even LIKE Davies but don't want to see him out there again (unless in a back 3). THis kid might already be my favorite player.

Nightmare twice over for their goal but what a fucking recovery. Brilliant to see, he must have known how shit he'd been but dug deep and then played a near MotM performance (with Lamela) afterwards. Fully deserved his brilliant assist.

Last edited:
Great effort for the win.

some good performances out there.

Reggy looks promising and kept his head after mistake.

lamela loves these games.

And Dier making the most of the saying "stinking the place out with his performance"

He did play well

If we hadn't gone so badly done by that stupid handball rule the other day, I'd venture to suggest I'm very happy with our start.

Starting to look a solid team, plenty of fight, and Bale still to come... 😁

Back
Top Bottom