Carlos Vinicius

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wanted Edouard but looks like we at least have a back up striker, hope we don’t get a Janssen repeat.

VINICIUS

Sounds like a Bond villain.

I am sold.

So that means we are doing this as a Mendes favor? 40m for a player who was bought with Mendes premium at 17m seems a bit crazy.

40m could get you a loot of top players. Surely Zapata would be less? And he is really good. Memphis for 15m, Ben Yedder, Moreno...

Hope it works out.
He is not trash, it can turn up good, for me the correct value is 25M, he score a lot of goals, but Benfica will put this close to 40 for sure.

I'd feel more comfortable about buying this guy if Benfica publicly apologized for Gedson and offered to cancel his loan and give us a refund.

Gedson did well against Chelsea imo despite not having a striker in front of him. Was that the first time he played in centre midfield for us too, his actual position?

Makes a lot of sense. The lad is 6'3", strong, scored 24 goals last season, 13 assists and started out as a centre back. Good strong, cunty build of a player who knows how to finish will fit right in. Perfect type of player to hold the ball up for the likes of Bale, Son, Bergwijn, Lamela, Lucas et al.

Thought someone stated on another thread that we can only have 2loans and does this mean Gedson would have to leave? Not really working out and so not a loss.

Thought someone stated on another thread that we can only have 2loans and does this mean Gedson would have to leave? Not really working out and so not a loss.

- 2 domestic loans at a time (no more than 4 in a season).
- Up to 8 foreign in a year.

Screenshot-20200930-231811-Chrome.jpg

That's he's full record, like Totti said only made 3 starts for Monaco so 13 from the bench with little minutes.

Back
Top Bottom