Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching Sky nosh off Cavani now.

LOL that they listed his major honours. Spoiler alert: it's hoovering up trophies in France as is par for the course spending years at PSG.

They also listed his iffy goal return from last season but hand waved it away to make it sound in any way impressive. I'll put my neck on the line and suggest this ain't the Ibrahimovic transfer mk2.
I'll believe you're right even more when Joe Hart agrees with you and puts his neck on the line.
:mourhandlaugh:

They're the biggest joke in football. What a fucking clown show.

Cavani is gonna cost em 30m over 2 years... their main right wingers are some Ivorian kid and a Uruguayan farmer aged 18...

If they'd done this 15 years ago, pre insane Sky money, they'd legit have pulled a Leeds. Sucks you can't do it anymore really.

United in one picture- Fucking Mess

Capture.jpg

If Poch goes there he will build a team around Henderson, AWB, Telles, Maguire, McTominey, Fernandes, Martial Greenwood and Rashford. That's a decent foundation and he will look to buy a centre back and centre midfielder

If Poch goes there he will build a team around Henderson, AWB, Telles, Maguire, McTominey, Fernandes, Martial Greenwood and Rashford. That's a decent foundation and he will look to buy a centre back and centre midfielder
What happened to that pacey winger they bought, that everyone went crazy over? Was he called James? I seem to remember he was super fast, but I can't even remember his name now!

I’m sure he will have a good look at the U23 and academy players. Williams, Tuanzebe and Fosu-Mensah for example.

I used to watch him for PSG the amount of big chances he would fuck up was amazing, that being said his movement was good he would always get in position to fuck up.
Yup. If Kane was through one on one with the keeper, and the opposition CB could take him out for a red card, then the opposition coach would doubtless scream at his player to foul him.

With Cavani, I'm sure the coach would rather keep 11 men on the pitch and take their chances on Cavani blasting the ball into the stand.

When he was hot, Cavani could look near unplayable. But that training ground shot is no aberration.

Please Poch don’t go there
Go to anywhere in Europe for 2 or 3 years and then come back to Spurs

Back
Top Bottom