Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Weird comment. He's playing in exactly the position he plays at Spurs, as an attacking left back. Having a decent game from what I've seen (missed the first half). Luis Enrique is doing a very good job too in Spain's transition period
For me it seems he's playing a very defensive roll this and the match before. Think he could play more in the attack agains Ukraine 4th team.

I thought he was horrendously bad in the second half.

I'm 65 mins into this one, Skip was neat, tidy and tenacious first half, but sloppy pass that led to the pen start of the second but that was never a penalty. England seem to have gone to sleep bit so far this half - and/or Turkey have come out with a bit more purpose. The main concern with Skipp is his physicality/athleticism. He is tenacious and technically sound, looks to pass vertical when possible too, and he can change direction reasonably quickly, but he's not got the physique or power that some people like in a 6 and he's not as dynamic and energetic as great little-uns like Kanye/Makalele. I'd still have him in our midfield over donkeys like Sissoko/Dier etc and he's probably more press resistant and technically better than Hojbjerg, but there will be managers like Mourinho (and Poch to a degree) that will always prefer their 6's to be a bit more unit.

Like what I've seen of Bellingham so far (and for Dortmund) nothing spunktatsic so far but he's got a bit of vim about him, looks a nice combo of attributes. I'd seriously think about pushing him up to the seniors soon as they are severely lacking any midfield oomph.

Sessegnon's done OK, "assisted" the own goal and showed nice composure to set up the two offside goals and set Bellingham up to.

And as I type this Sessegnon plays a nice through ball for Justin (who I also like the look of, but I've not seen enough of him tonight) to win a pen (never a pen mind you).

The two CB's, Godfrey and Guehi look decent enough.

Max Aarons is the "neat & tidy" RB version of Skipp in a way.

Hudson-Odoi is not a bad attacking footballer, but I've never quite got the hype about him.

And as a kept typing Sessegnon sets up the winner with anther through ball, this time playing as the inverted right forward. I think he must have created every single chance England have made this game. I know he's never going to a Bale or even close, but it is a pity he never got a small run of 3-4 games in these types of positions for us, he's not as busy as fucking Moura, but he's got a fuck ton more composure and vision to his game.

Surely that's a foul on Skipp in the build up to their goal (but again this might be an example of his lack of physicality?), Guehi didn't defend it too well either.

I'm 65 mins into this one, Skip was neat, tidy and tenacious first half, but sloppy pass that led to the pen start of the second but that was never a penalty. England seem to have gone to sleep bit so far this half - and/or Turkey have come out with a bit more purpose. The main concern with Skipp is his physicality/athleticism. He is tenacious and technically sound, looks to pass vertical when possible too, and he can change direction reasonably quickly, but he's not got the physique or power that some people like in a 6 and he's not as dynamic and energetic as great little-uns like Kanye/Makalele. I'd still have him in our midfield over donkeys like Sissoko/Dier etc and he's probably more press resistant and technically better than Hojbjerg, but there will be managers like Mourinho (and Poch to a degree) that will always prefer their 6's to be a bit more unit.

Like what I've seen of Bellingham so far (and for Dortmund) nothing spunktatsic so far but he's got a bit of vim about him, looks a nice combo of attributes. I'd seriously think about pushing him up to the seniors soon as they are severely lacking any midfield oomph.

Sessegnon's done OK, "assisted" the own goal and showed nice composure to set up the two offside goals and set Bellingham up to.

And as I type this Sessegnon plays a nice through ball for Justin (who I also like the look of, but I've not seen enough of him tonight) to win a pen (never a pen mind you).

The two CB's, Godfrey and Guehi look decent enough.

Max Aarons is the "neat & tidy" RB version of Skipp in a way.

Hudson-Odoi is not a bad attacking footballer, but I've never quite got the hype about him.

And as a kept typing Sessegnon sets up the winner with anther through ball, this time playing as the inverted right forward. I think he must have created every single chance England have made this game. I know he's never going to a Bale or even close, but it is a pity he never got a small run of 3-4 games in these types of positions for us, he's not as busy as fucking Moura, but he's got a fuck ton more composure and vision to his game.

Surely that's a foul on Skipp in the build up to their goal (but again this might be an example of his lack of physicality?), Guehi didn't defend it too well either.

I thought sessegnon looked good popping up on the right. I wish we’d give him a go as an inverted winger on the right. Maybe hoffenheim will.

Back
Top Bottom