Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm struggling to name left backs who have been sold for more than Chilwell's £45m price tag.

Can you name me say 6 left backs who have ben sold for more ?

Might give an idea on how likely it is that a club will offer than 60m to Madrid for Left Back Reguillon.

Take your pick who you believe in terms of pricetag....

Alleged value.....

Take your pick who you believe in terms of pricetag....

Alleged value.....

So looks like only 2 Left backs cost more than Chilwell's £45m (or similar), one of which was Mendy transferring from Lyon to Madrid.

So I ask again how likely is it that clubs are going to offer Madrid 60m for Reguillon as Johnboy40 Johnboy40 suggested.

Or even a similar price tag as Chilwell ?

Hence my original assessment that it was far from a racing certainty - might be say a 1 in 3 chance ? Or even 2 in 3, just depends on which large clubs want a top class LB in 2 years time - and it might be Spurs need to pay another £10m to Madrid to stop the bid (ie Madrid struggles to find a club wanting to pay much more to make the buy back worthwhile).

Benrhama failed Spammers medical....

Yet Wiltshire passed Spammers medical 2 years ago - yup you do recall correctly they have just paid off his contract after a less than impressive playing record there.

Does Benrhama only have one leg to fail the medical

Or do Spammers want to re-negotiate a lower price ?

Yet Wiltshire passed Spammers medical 2 years ago - yup you do recall correctly they have just paid off his contract after a less than impressive playing record there.

Does Benrhama only have one leg to fail the medical

Or do Spammers want to re-negotiate a lower price ?

Failed blood test allegedly....

Re-test imminent apparently.

Back
Top Bottom