Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a very young team as well. Zlatan, Kjaer and Romagnloi are the elder statesmen.

And now Lukaku has pulled one back. Milan's first conceded goal this season.

Kessie and Bennacer must be one of the best midfield pairing ins Europe.

To think, they still have Tonali too.

Kessie and Bennacer must be one of the best midfield pairing ins Europe.

To think, they still have Tonali too.
Kessie took some time to adapt but Pioli has seemingly found the perfect role for him.

saelemaekers has adapted to Serie A very rapidly as well.

Shock horror Sterling is fit to play having pulled out for England.....

Why don't we just play these shithouse games that the other top sides do?

With Kane being the captain, plus just the kind of player he seems to be, I think it is harder to do.

Not saying others are or aren’t faking it just that Kane seems to want to play even if he isn’t 100%.

It’s hard for the club to do much if the player doesn’t want to sit out himself.

Think the lack of crowd is helping too - it seems less cagey.

I said a few posts ago, I definitely think it’s making some players less inhibited.

Much of the football I’ve watched post lockdown, in general, has been some of the most entertaining I’ve watched, consecutively, for ages (maybe ever). From the time the Bundesliga first came back, SerieA, the Europa/CL, this season so far...

I said a few posts ago, I definitely think it’s making some players less inhibited.

Much of the football I’ve watched post lockdown, in general, has been some of the most entertaining I’ve watched, consecutively, for ages.

I said after lockdown that I felt like lack of crowds was probably helping Tottenham.

Less crowds moaning when playing it round at the back to wait for an opening etc.

Fun first half at the San Siro.

I will say this. Outside of a few offensive runs early on Hakimi has been rather quiet. Hopefully he shows up a bit more in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom