Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's crazy that once Ronaldo left Madrid they didn't try and just make Gareth Bale THE man.

They're losing to Cadiz at home right now and I'm looking across their line-up thinking...... wow really. It's just pretty much identical to the team that won the Champions League under Ancelotti really, 6 years ago.

Modric, Varane, Ramos, Benzema, Marcelo, Isco...

There is just a lack of freshness and a lack of a definitive STAR.

Their bench doesn't really inspire confidence either.

I said after lockdown that I felt like lack of crowds was probably helping Tottenham.

Less crowds moaning when playing it round at the back to wait for an opening etc.
I completely agree. And when fans are allowed back, they will know that we can get results this way.

Not only that, but games without public are all about players staying focused for 90 minutes - Klopp mentioned it yesterday in his press conference. Jose represents another advantage in this sense - his teams are always focused.

I've watched Woolwich play a few times now under Arteta, and they've had a lot of smoke blown up their arse about how organised they are and the football they are playing, but lets have it right. They play like Newcastle but they have Aubamayang up front for the break away instead of Joe Linton.
That's the difference.

Negative, boring shitfest, shuffle side to side and look for to hit Aubamayang's pace over the top.

They are a myth

It's crazy that once Ronaldo left Madrid they didn't try and just make Gareth Bale THE man.

They're losing to Cadiz at home right now and I'm looking across their line-up thinking...... wow really. It's just pretty much identical to the team that won the Champions League under Ancelotti really, 6 years ago.

Modric, Varane, Ramos, Benzema, Marcelo, Isco...

There is just a lack of freshness and a lack of a definitive STAR.

Their bench doesn't really inspire confidence either.
They did didn't they? Lopetegui spoke very highly of Gareth and he was positioned as the main man in his attack. Then Bale broke down and Lope was quickly fired.

I've watched Woolwich play a few times now under Arteta, and they've had a lot of smoke blown up their arse about how organised they are and the football they are playing, but lets have it right. They play like Newcastle but they have Aubamayang up front for the break away instead of Joe Linton.
That's the difference.

Negative, boring shitfest, shuffle side to side and look for to hit Aubamayang's pace over the top.

They are a myth
They rely on the break, and they're shit at that.

Love watching their decline. Will become all the more obvious when Aubameyang loses his pace.

Back
Top Bottom