Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shame is that we won't get to face them until the league have ruled that they can:

a) Sign an emergency CB and have the EPL foot the bill for the trf fee.
b) Field 12 men against any other so-called Top 6 teams to compensate for the pain, suffering and injustice of yesterday.
The forces have been mobilised with impressive speed .... will VAR ever dare rule against them again ?

Barcelona rule set to be invoked shortly

Napoli already resigned to losing koulibaly

Pope installed as Englands No 1

Brighton get the lucky deflection to tie the game.

Probably harsh for Palace to give up a goal like that to a team like Brighton but always good to see a draw even with the bottom of the table clubs.

Gotta feel a bit for Brighton. It's not that they are sacrificing defensive solidity for some kind of gung ho football ethos, they actually have one of the better XGA's (better than Woolwich, Chelsea, ManC, ManU etc) they just lack the quality in the final third to make their more progressive ethos count and are getting very harshly punished at the end.

And as I type they get the goal they deserve and Palace concede what they deserve for attempting zero fucking football all game.

Gotta feel a bit for Brighton. It's not that they are sacrificing defensive solidity for some kind of gung ho football ethos, they actually have one of the better XGA's (better than Woolwich, Chelsea, ManC, ManU etc) they just lack the quality in the final third to make their more progressive ethos count and are getting very harshly punished at the end.

And as I type they get the goal they deserve and Palace concede what they deserve for attempting zero fucking football all game.
Maupay is a good player but if they had another legitimate goal threat I think they'd be challenging to push into the top half of the table.

Back
Top Bottom