Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't care what Winks does in training or about his attitude, or whether he's a good guy, cause he's a lightweight footballer who has been found out too many times.

Oh Yeah Reaction GIF by NBA

I defended him for a while while he was slumping, I've been thinking that he'll return to better form with the right system and players around him, but I'm done now.

It wasn't just that last play but he is just so far out of his depth at this point.

Why Mourinho keeps on playing him? Probably because we couldn't offload bom and he is part of the squad. Is easy for us to slate him for being shite but a manager hás to adress this thing in another way as he's dealing with an human being that has friend in the squad and can't simply being send tô play with the under 23.

Why Mourinho keeps on playing him? Probably because we couldn't offload bom and he is part of the squad. Is easy for us to slate him for being shite but a manager hás to adress this thing in another way as he's dealing with an human being that has friend in the squad and can't simply being send tô play with the under 23.
That really is the biggest load of bollocks I've ever read on here.

Jose won't drop him 'cos he has "friends". He's done it to Dele and Danny.
Jose doesn't give a fuck who he upsets if it means winning.

None of you think Winks was fouled/body checked?

No. Not even close.

Winks should have just hoofed it away instead of bringing it down, he made the wrong decision. It was still a one in a million strike, it's not really his fault alone. He could have done better just like Kane should have done better with his clearing header and Aurier should have done better when he also had a chance to clear before the foul. Three players had an opportunity to protect our 3 points, not just him.

Back
Top Bottom