Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Both those show that nobody blocked or touched him, or were even close to him, when he had the chance to clear it but instead just tapped it right to Lanzini.

Any whines about a supposed block comes after Winks already screwed up by not clearing the ball.

Both those show that nobody blocked or touched him, or were even close to him, when he had the chance to clear it but instead just tapped it right to Lanzini.

Any whines about a supposed block comes after Winks already screwed up by not clearing the ball.
Oh fuck off, you need to get yourself to specsavers.

Oh fuck off, you need to get yourself to specsavers.

What are you talking about?

Who blocks Winks when he is clearing the ball but instead taps it to Lanzini?

There is no foul preventing Winks from clearing the ball he just flubs it.

Sure

The idea that Jose doesn't play favorites is ridiculous. All managers do and I would say that Jose does more than most.
Except that wasn't what was being argued.

I thought your comprehension was good ? Nobody mentioned that Winks was being played because he is a "favourite."

Go back and read it the relevant posts again.

It's not a foul to out muscle someone. Winks has to launched himself at Lanzini to block the shot.

I'm not seeking excuses for the result, but you're wrong there.... That barge from the other spammer was not part of a duel for the ball.... He just ran into Winks to clear the path for Lanzini.

What are you talking about?

Who blocks Winks when he is clearing the ball but instead taps it to Lanzini?

There is no foul preventing Winks from clearing the ball he just flubs it.
Open your eyes.

Winks.jpg

None of you think Winks was fouled/body checked?
Why do you keep making up excuses for him? His first touch should have been a hoof - alleged block came later

He fucked up - no big deal. He’s not event starting in PL games which is great

Except that wasn't what was being argued.

I thought your comprehension was good ? Nobody mentioned that Winks was being played because he is a "favourite."

Go back and read it the relevant posts again.

Comprehension is fine.

The original post said that Jose was managing Winks because he has friends in the squad and doesn't want to upset the team.

You said it was the biggest load of bullocks. I do not think that is close to bullocks let alone the biggest.

Back
Top Bottom