Burnley v Tottenham || Monday, 26 Oct @ 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Job done, it was always likely to be a scrappy, hard fought win, it’s a clean sheet and three points away at a tricky place to get points.
Defended well for the most part, Dier got a lucky break with Wood’s handball.
Running out of superlatives for Kane.
Priceless.

1282381074.jpg
Really don't understand how footballers get in this position with such ease. I've tried it in a very slow, non aggressive manner unlike Sonny in this picture and pulled a few thigh muscles.

There was a bit that summed up everything about Burnley for me.

Start of the coverage for the second half we saw the Spurs team waiting in the tunnel, well I say "tunnel", it looked more like a painted portacabin.

It was like staring straight into the 1940s

Bob Mortimer nails it here...

A draw wouldn’t have been too awful. They’re a horribly negative team because they have to be, and they set up not to lose rather than win.

3 points and a clean sheet. I'll take it. Son is in the form of his life.

Those extra 3 EL games vs potato farmers looked like shit at the beginning but I fully believe the extra play time got our lads match-fit quicker so was a blessing in disguise

Back
Top Bottom