(Airfixx approved) Ludogorets v Tottenham | Europe League Group Stage | Thu 05/11 @ 17:55

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a ridiculous notion. Like a manager has never gotten a decision wrong.....
To be fair to Mourinho, hes getting there. At first Winks was one of his first choices, now he stays mostly on the bench or plays versus eastern european minnows. Soon he will realise Winks is not good enough to face those either.

Doherty has been fucking pants again.
Easy give aways, free kicks, slow and can’t cross.
For the rest of the lads it’s almost been too easy - at time’s we haven’t taken it serious enough.

I'm getting seriously passed off with the slagging of Winks. Pack it in ffs. He's Spurs through and through. Get a fucking grip. Jose picks him to play a role and he does. Give the lad a break
He may be spurs through and through...so am I...but Jose wouldn't pick me! Winks is very limited and one good game against Barcelona does not a great player make...

Winks is out there obviously trying hard in matches and training, which is why Jose picks him.
He has never once said a bad word about us and tries his absolute best. Maybe he isnt good enough, but then its up to Jose to not pick him.

tldr, blame jose not winks because he is trying his best, bless him

Back
Top Bottom