(Airfixx approved) Ludogorets v Tottenham | Europe League Group Stage | Thu 05/11 @ 17:55

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need to take the game for what it is. Mo has obviously told them, "Don't get injured." We aren't going hard into tackles. This is more like a training game. Getting angry at each other aint the COYS way. We ride the wave together. Leave the fighting for our Woolwich "Friends."

I know Vinny is struggling but I do wish Jenas would shut the fuck up. He lays into the team so much, just to prove how ‘objective’ he is.
People are way too impatient and quick to write off a new player.

Son, Tanguy, Dembele, Modric etc.

Give them time and minutes. Carlos barely speaks English of course he is going to be out of sync with the rest.

We need to take the game for what it is. Mo has obviously told them, "Don't get injured." We aren't going hard into tackles. This is more like a training game. Getting angry at each other aint the COYS way. We ride the wave together. Leave the fighting for our Woolwich "Friends."
I highly doubt Mourinho told the team this is like a training game seeing as we lost 1-0 to Antwerp last week.

He may be spurs through and through...so am I...but Jose wouldn't pick me! Winks is very limited and one good game against Barcelona does not a great player make...
*RealMadrid

I think 🤔

I hope you’re not blaming the spelling like Cooperman 😉

Back
Top Bottom