Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Against Qatar in a friendly!!! Their coach should have played a bunch of young players!!! Austria going to shutdown and friendly still went ahead. SMH!!!

Korean manager made 6 subs (including swapping keepers) but kept Son on for the full 90 minutes - that said the game was played at walking pace and Son didn't have to put in much effort ... still what's the point?

Has it been confirmed? Few twitter twats are saying he has now tested positive.

To be fair there is a picture of him hugging hwang Lee the Leipzig striker who tested positive. So I would actually be surprised if he wasn’t positive.
Nothing is out as far as I know but even if he tests negative today, I wouldn’t be surprised if he tests positive in the next few days.

I won’t be surprised if they keep him out of training until the end of the week as a precaution.

Son hasn't tested positive.

No. He tested negative just like Bale did, is what I am saying.

Both however have come in contact with someone who has tested positive before their tests. If it's as easy to catch as they say, I'd be amazed if both aren't tested positive within the coming week.

The year we have a legit shot to win and it'll get canceled. Why couldn't have been Liverpool getting canceled on last year?
I’m not worried about it getting cancelled , surely the postponement for pool set a precedent? I’m more worried about Son or Bale or someone coming back to training and giving the whole team covid and we have to field the under 21’s for the next 2 weeks!

No. He tested negative just like Bale did, is what I am saying.

Both however have come in contact with someone who has tested positive before their tests. If it's as easy to catch as they say, I'd be amazed if both aren't tested positive within the coming week.
if it was that contagious the whole world would of had it by now anyway

Back
Top Bottom