Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He could have had another 2 assists to his name.. a great ball over the top to a player who was through on goal, but looked like the offside call might have been incorrect..it was very tight.

Then he played a nice through ball through on goal but the striker took too long and shot straight at the keeper.

I think the ref was Mexican. Korea lost 2:3. Mexico dominated and could should have won like 7:2. It just didn't happen regrettably. The current Korea manager needs to be sacked. He not only stinks but always uses Son the full 90 plus min every chance he gets because he so desperate.

Compilation of Sonny’s touches in the game, looks superb, level above :thumbup: Looks like he played more of a winger and even playmaker role than forward here, some of those passes were Kane-esque but the striker wasn’t quite on the wavelength

Compilation of Sonny’s touches in the game, looks superb, level above :thumbup: Looks like he played more of a winger and even playmaker role than forward here, some of those passes were Kane-esque but the striker wasn’t quite on the wavelength

Son is not being optimized and overly used at the same time because Korea football team manager is a bad one a mere puppet and extension for the Korea Football Association which has been ran by some very incompetent people whose main goal is maintaing status quo.

They don't want the National team to achieve its potential because that would mean they have to apapt and change from what they were good at doing and comfortable which is eat shit and sleep.

Son will shine though of course in whatever he is put at because he is an all around elite footballer but he is getting abused at Korean national squad for sure.

Levy seriously needs to reconsider on Spurs relation and dealing with KFA and truly watch out because you just don't know what they will fuck up next and it can hurt you.

Last edited:
The only acceptable news today would be 'Sonny coming back to Spurs'.

I don´t even want to comment on what happened before - I´ve never seen this level of irresponsibility in top football.

Just bring him back.

Internationa football should end apart from World Cup and qualifiers, completely meaningless at this point. But the corrupt federations are always eager to make friendlies that will fill their pocket with money don't matter what is happening. Incompetence and corruption are all over this federations.

Is there a way we can ask them not to risk Son again in another pointless friendly?

Korea National team manager is Portugese. Jose should call him about it considering the team covid out break and all. Son should be at least be on the bench with mask on if the KFA shit show must go on for another game

You have to wonder if the only people that like watching England/International football are fans of shit mid table and below teams.

Because tbh, the last time I actually cared how England did was probably Euro 96 or WC 98 and where were Spurs then?
Finished 8th in 95/96 season building up to Euro 96
14th in 98 in the build up to WC 98

Since we got good, all I care about is our players not getting injured or worn out.

You have to wonder if the only people that like watching England/International football are fans of shit mid table and below teams.

Because tbh, the last time I actually cared how England did was probably Euro 96 or WC 98 and where were Spurs then?
Finished 8th in 95/96 season building up to Euro 96
14th in 98 in the build up to WC 98

Since we got good, all I care about is our players not getting injured or worn out.

Yeah, I definitely agree with you as I support Real Madrid in the Spanish League and people there are always afraid of losing players in the international break, even when the national was winning the european and world cup.

In Spain, people who don't support any team are willing to care more about the national team than the actual football fans.

Back
Top Bottom