Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City | Premier League | 21st November @ 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

City do play a relatively high line to be fair - so could have a field day with Son, Reg and especially Kane in the team.

City do play a relatively high line to be fair - so could have a field day with Son, Reg and especially Kane in the team.
I’m optimistic about this game to be honest.

The teams we struggled against were the ones who sat back, and the ones we had success against were those who came out to play with a high line.

Guardiola has never sat back in his entire career. He’s not going to change tomorrow. If Son plays well, and he usually does against City, our attack should do well.

The only concern is our defence but we’re facing an opposition who plays to our strengths.

I’m optimistic about this game to be honest.

The teams we struggled against were the ones who sat back, and the ones we had success against were those who came out to play with a high line.

Guardiola has never sat back in his entire career. He’s not going to change tomorrow. If Son plays well, and he usually does against City, our attack should do well.

The only concern is our defence but we’re facing an opposition who plays to our strengths.

Yeah - I think they are beatable.

Just watching their recent games, they're defending a lot better. Far cry from the team that shipped 5 goals against Leicester. They defend much better as a unit all over the field. It worried me a bit.

But they do play that high line and Guardiola isn't going to change that. We need our attack to be on point and take our chances - because City have the tools to trouble our defence too.

After putting together their formation, thinktank decided to have a go at some DIY.

Ha4W6qW.jpg
picture11-jpg.2610789
Brah, if you wanna go on a date, just DM me.

Not understanding the sissoko selections . He is fucking useless

La celso
Ndombele Hojbjerg

we need that player to link up the defence to our attack when we hit on the counter , with a one hit pass . Sissoko can’t do that

This is going to be a long day, wide awake at 5, everyone else still asleep.

My missus called it right last night “you are going to be a nightmare tomorow aren’t you”

Give it half hour for my first rendition of glory glory lol

This is going to be a long day, wide awake at 5, everyone else still asleep.

My missus called it right last night “you are going to be a nightmare tomorow aren’t you”

Give it half hour for my first rendition of glory glory lol
Drinkin yet? Considering it

Back
Top Bottom