Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sick team america GIF

I'm too lazy to punch that tweet into Google translate... What's the tweet from Serge say?

"You want respect for our community in this world. Let's start by respecting ourselves. Strength to all the Gabon team"

In reference to the Gabon's team being locked up in an airport, I imagine.

"You want respect for our community in this world. Let's start by respecting ourselves. Strength to all the Gabon team"

In reference to the Gabon's team being locked up in an airport, I imagine.
Yeah maybe got with Totts translation over mine .:walkercry:

We've started him in all of our games against the big sides this season. Chelsea in the cup, Man Utd away at Old Trafford and now at home to Man City and he's been brilliant in all 3 of them.

Excellent tonight - should be starting RB going forward.

Bang on first choice for us. Respect to him for rising to the occasion after we brought in Doherty.

probably his best display in a spurs shirt today, still liabile to give away silly freekicks in dangerous areas though. but defended a lit better than i thought he would today so fair play

Back
Top Bottom