Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City | Premier League | 21st November @ 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I want to kiss every single one of the boys today. Especially Dier's big monumental head.

Beautiful commitment and performance.
The fucking second half my goodness, they followed Mous' plan to a tee! The subs were terrific as well. Tell me you weren't warmed to the deep crevices of your soul by Lucas Moura coming on and shutting down their every hope.

A+
Why stay at kissing? :llorishowudoin:

Yeah, and to be fair they right now look like the biggest threat to us for the title. And that's despite injury problems for Pulisic and Ziyech for first couple of months of season.

Not writing off City and Liv, but right now they don't look great and Liv's defence is in crisis.
Isn’t it funny that the same cunts slagging off our manager, chairman, owners and transfer window are now talking about the threat to our title challenge

You know who you are

Back
Top Bottom