Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City | Premier League | 21st November @ 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

PLAYER RATINGS FOR THE EVENING GENTS:

LLORIS 10/10
SERGE 10/10
DIER 10/10
TOBY 10/10
REGIULON 10/10
SISSOKO 10/10
HOJBJERG 10/10
TANGUY 10/10
BERGWIJN 10/10
KANE 10/10
SON 10/10

GIO 10/10
LUCAS 10/10
RODON 10/10 (fuck it why not)

What a fucking performance, what a team ,what a manager. Come on you motherfucking Spurs!!

:kanegoal::kanegoal::kanegoal:

Blakey's ratings:

LLORIS 10/10
SERGE 10/10
DIER 10/10
TOBY 10/10
REGIULON 10/10
SISSOKO 1/10
HOJBJERG 10/10
TANGUY 10/10
BERGWIJN 10/10
KANE 10/10
SON 10/10

GIO 10/10
LUCAS 10/10
RODON 10/10 (fuck it why not

I love to read the forums of opposing teams before they go up against Spurs, it gives me an interesting insight on their perspective.
From the Bluemoon forums, a summary so far:

--> They fear Son and Kane (as with most teams, from what I have read on other respective forums)
--> They think if they can control Son and Kane, Spurs have nothing.
--> Bale...they are hesitant due to his reputation..but not sure if he is a threat as yet.
--> They think Spurs are a bunch of cheats (I am assuming due to Lamela's recent antics?)
--> They feel Mourinho will use his defensive "park the bus" and sneak in a goal at the last minute tactic.
--> It's a 50/50 that they (Man City) will win this one due to their not so stellar season start.
--> Its a must win game for them (though that applies to every other team that play I guess)

What I am curious about is that they, including a few other team forums I have read think Spurs cheat? If this is just because of Lamela's antics, this is a common thing in football is it not? I see this all the time from teams in Europe and around the world. So why is Spurs singled out.

It is because in the past Spurs used to be a soft touch and roll over and have our tummies tickled. Now that we use their own tactics against them, we are 'cheating'. It is just football fans being myopic and hypocritcal. Usual stuff.

I love the Spurs hate to be honest, it means they fear us.

PLAYER RATINGS FOR THE EVENING GENTS:

LLORIS 10/10
SERGE 10/10
DIER 10/10
TOBY 10/10
REGIULON 10/10
SISSOKO 10/10
HOJBJERG 10/10
TANGUY 10/10
BERGWIJN 10/10
KANE 10/10
SON 10/10

GIO 10/10
LUCAS 10/10
RODON 10/10 (fuck it why not)

What a fucking performance, what a team ,what a manager. Come on you motherfucking Spurs!!

:kanegoal::kanegoal::kanegoal:

Some choice cuts from AM:

9568-A328-3-CDE-4100-A776-528343-F4-C063.jpg

927-D4-BCB-780-C-4-B50-A946-F215-ED1-CE974.jpg

EEF3-C60-A-2-E71-42-F0-A0-EA-913-CDE726-BA6.jpg

I hope this isnā€™t as disastrous as the 2-0 win last season.
That didnā€™t count as we only had two shots and scored them both, and they missed a penalty and 22 shots.

What a bad 3pts that was, Iā€™d hate to win 2-0 again.
It has shades of the Southampton 5-1, where we should be ashamed because we only drew the first half.
Foyden is also one of the best young players in world football.

All 10 out of 10 today. Defendign was magnificent.

Lloris had barely anything to do but when he had to act was perfect.

Aurier was incredible, made maybe one silly foul but other than that absolutely quality. Strong onthe air, good on the ball amd several brilliant tackles.

Alderweireld rolling back the years, faultless.

Dier was dominant. Fuck all you haters. Brilliant performance.

Reguillon fantastic, if city had anyone other than walker at rightback he would have done more going forward but he still deserved an assist.

Sissoko was class today. When he stays switched on for 90 mins he adds so much solidity. A must start against the top 6.

Hojbjerg is Hojbjerg. The leader we need, but maybe not the one we deserve.

Ndombele with the outrageous assist.

Bergwijn worked his ass off and should have had an assist.

Son was deadly.

Kane is the best player in the league and its not even close.

Lo celso was class even without his goal

Lucas was great, won some fouls and also solid.

Rodon what a hero

On a personal note, I passed an exam this morning, England won the rugby, I made a fuck load of money off cryptocurrency and now Tottenham Hotpsur confirm themselves as the best team in the league. What a day

Oh, and I've been on the piss since 1pm.

WE ARE THE TEAM, WE ARE THE CREAM, WE ARE THE BEST YOU'VE EVER SEEN

Back
Top Bottom