Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City | Premier League | 21st November @ 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You must be the most angry, tortured, hostile, spiteful, unpleasant and venomous Surs fan posting on here. You want to fight and disagree with anyone and everyone, it doesn't matter what POV, or what opinion, you want to shit on it or disagree with it.

What a god awful bloody poster you have become. I don't think even you know what you are - you just know that you disagree and that that you are disagreeable.
Funny because I’ve got over 50 funnies likes and agrees since the final whistle went

:harrylol:

Hey. Just celebrate the result and performance mate. Like everyone else on here.

200w.webp

Honestly. Try it.
You'll enjoy the evening so much more

:dierpochhug:
Can never understand why people can't enjoy a result. After so many games where we've played teams off the park, and fall foul of a sucker punch, I have to tell you that I enjoy a win more, however we get it. If we play great football too, icing on the cake!

"United fan here. 44 penalties given in 127 games. I'm rather bored of winning games by penalties. Makes us look rubbish. Not the United way."

44 penalties given in 127 games

"Even as a United fan I'm finding our penalty luck bordering on parody at this point."

This fucking place. A great result; astute tactical performance; some superb individual displays; top of the league - yet still some posters find the energy to moan and create conflict. Truly amazing.

Bollocks to this. I'm outta here and looking forward to MotD

My word there are some arse-licking cunts on here. Have you no self-respect? Really - none at all? Ignore Tottenham to shore up some demented little runaway? I’m astonished.

This fucking place. A great result; astute tactical performance; some superb individual displays; top of the league - yet still some posters find the energy to moan and create conflict. Truly amazing.

Bollocks to this. I'm outta here and looking forward to MotD
The difference is that you’re looking forward to MOTD while some are looking forward to MOTD but despise our chairman, policy and wish the last manager was still in charge.

I think it’s fair to remind them fans what they all about. No we aren’t all skipping over the rainbow now because we’re top.

Sour grapes indeed. Jesus used his arm to control the ball. And it looked deliberate too. He certainly gained an advantage. So it's a handball in any era.

I'm not sure why VAR couldn't make the call, and instead asked for the ref to review, as it was pretty clear cut.

The rules are that FFP can be broken at will but you are still 11th Kev

Back
Top Bottom