Tottenham Vs Ludogorets, Europa League - Thurs 26th Nov - KO 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really enjoyed that. Nice to see us play in the opposition half mainly. Passing the ball about.

Some good performances too. Japh was efficient. Ndombele was good, think he even sprinted for a ball there too.
Dele was good, very unselfish assist, tried to get in the box and influence the play. Pressed the ball well.
Bale showing signs of getting back to normal service, tried some turns and showed a changed of pace taking on the full back around the outside. Good signs for a tough period of fixtures in the PL where I think we will need him off the bench, Dele too.
Vinicius probably MOTM for me. 2 goals and more unselfish play with an assist. Mourinho really has a knack of getting players to play for the team. Great to see.

Nice cameos from Scarlett and White too.

Lastly, we ended with a home grown spine there.

Whiteman
Japhet
Winks
White
Scarlett

- 4 crackin' goals.
- Brace for Vin.
- Yoof debuts.
- Everyone looking sharp.
- Oppo didn't get a sniff.

Will take that all day long....

Scarlett & White both came close.... Either scoring would have been sweet icing!

Gonna be so psyched by the time Sunday comes around....

COYS! :tobyarm:

I'm pissed now (just become a grandad) so you'll have to explain

If I try googling I'll get in a tangle

Harry Redknapp once gave a Premier League debut to a Spurs academy player called Cameron Lancaster - I think it was against Wigan. Year older than Harry Kane.

But he had some nice touches and actually looked okay. He didn't make another appearance for Spurs and now plays for Louisville City in the USL.

Dele ,Winks and Vinny all had great games.
Winks is getting the ball forward much faster, Dele looked like 2017 Dele and Vinny got his goals, great performance against a piss poor team, but a great performance anyway.

Back
Top Bottom