The Return of Fans to Stadiums

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you attend matches at 10-25% capacity

• Yes - COYS!

Votes: 116 74.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 16.8%
  • I'd rather go to another Take That reunion

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters
Oooo a test...
Test.jpg

Of all the comments on here you pick on mine. If you do not believe there will be pictures of crowds in shopping centres then we will see..
But Piss off attacking my posts . Go and attack other posters.

People seem to be discussing safe travel and the regulations... You're spewing your usual ill-concieved whatabout-isms.

Of course people will be be in shops..... I've not championed that as a good thing have I, you silly man.

(Thought you had no desire to talk to me BTW?)

Last edited:
People seem to be discussing safe travel and the regulations... You're spewing your usual ill-concieved whatabout-isms.

Of course people will be be in shops..... I've not championed that as a good thing have I, you silly man.

(Thought you had no desire to talk to me BTW?)
Cannot stop answering my posts can you silly man. What sort of comment is that 'silly man' you just have to include an insult in your posts. I really cannot understand your mentality. The Toby thread has you having a back and forth go at Guildo. You had a go at Justin, Paul Gascoigne and me in the Covid thread. All within the last couple of days. Why can you not just be happy we won yesterday and post something positive rather than insults.

Cannot stop answering my posts can you silly man.

I'm only too willing to engage... (To a fault perhaps)

You're the one that said you wouldn't and flounced about being above replying me..... Perhaps you should act like it????

What sort of comment is that 'silly man'

A mild, practically harmless one.

you just have to include an insult in your posts.

Not at all.

I really cannot understand your mentality. The Toby thread has you having a back and forth go at Guildo. You had a go at Justin, Paul Gascoigne and me in the Covid thread. All within the last couple of days. Why can you not just be happy we won yesterday and post something positive rather than insults.

These comments are false and simply blinkered.

I've enjoyed our win and been posting positively all night after the game in reflection of this...

My exchanges with Guido & Paul Gascoigne were both the upshot of me 'preaching' a positive agenda btw.

Last edited:
• The Club can confirm we shall be welcoming 2,000 fans back to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for our Premier League clash with Woolwich on Sunday 6 December
• Season Ticket Holders and Executive Members now have the opportunity to access match tickets via ballots
• All match tickets will be digital and activated upon completion of a Health Questionnaire
• Supporters will be asked to agree to our new Code of Conduct for reduced capacity matches

Fans to return to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium | Tottenham Hotspur

This is so ill thought out. How can Maidenhead United having 2000 fans (capacity 4k) be as safe as Spurs having 2k fans in a stadium that holds over 60k and is built to modern regulations?

By virtue of tickets being allocated via a ballot, and as is the case with all ballots, credits cannot be used for the purchase of General Admission Woolwich match tickets. Pricing is in line with the average price of a seat in the South Stand, which is where all General Admission fans will be located:

• Adults - £65
• Young Adults - £49
• Over 65 / U18 - £32.50

A booking fee of £1.75 will apply to all general admission tickets

What was the deposit for then?

So it seems once you have been to one game you can apply for another , might save applying till the end of the season when I can see us win the PL

By virtue of tickets being allocated via a ballot, and as is the case with all ballots, credits cannot be used for the purchase of General Admission Woolwich match tickets. Pricing is in line with the average price of a seat in the South Stand, which is where all General Admission fans will be located:

• Adults - £65
• Young Adults - £49
• Over 65 / U18 - £32.50

2021-2022 it would appear.

• Adults - £65
• Young Adults - £49
• Over 65 / U18 - £32.50

I always understood the deposit was to hold your season ticket. I always thought we'd have to pay for any individual matches attended.

Back
Top Bottom