Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If these are Liverpool's supposedly excellent squad players its incredibly rich when they say we are a Kane and Son injury short of disaster, our second string the other night would piss this Liverpool team.
Liverpool do not have great depth and haven't the last two years. They have better than average depth but it's not anywhere near City.

Liverpool's depth is a media fantasy.

Liverpool do not have great depth and haven't the last two years. The have better than average depth but it's not anywhere near City.

Yeah its just that they had no injuries last season and played virtually the same 11 every league match which was suspiciously superhuman steroids

I've always like Bissouma, surprised no mid table side have gone for him.

He was one of my original selections for Dembele replacement 2 or 3 years ago. And I was surprised he only went to Brighton - Obviously I am a lot more happy with Ndombele as he's a class above but Bissouma really is a cracking player.

I wouldn't even mind him now - I think he's better than Sissoko and would certainly allow a smoother transition from resting Ndombele and allowing Lo Celso minutes with him.

Liverpool do not have great depth and haven't the last two years. The have better than average depth but it's not anywhere near City.

With their front four all at the cliff edge 29yrs old, they will be forced into a very expensive rebuild just here alone. Jota, to be fair was a great buy at the start of this rebuild.

Really don’t want klipperty to get away with this one
I keep saying that you need some serious luck to win titles, Liverpool have ridden theirs here. The Brighton Pen miss and other chances that have gone begging.

There is always the danger that Salad will do something magical and they will nick an undeserved one, either that or he will take a flop in the box.

He was one of my original selections for Dembele replacement 2 or 3 years ago. And I was surprised he only went to Brighton - Obviously I am a lot more happy with Ndombele as he's a class above but Bissouma really is a cracking player.

I wouldn't even mind him now - I think he's better than Sissoko and would certainly allow a smoother transition from resting Ndombele and allowing Lo Celso minutes with him.
Worth a bid ?
Along side Hojbjerg / back up

If Liverpool don't score within 10 minutes of the second half like they tend to do, Mane will come on and net the winner.

Back
Top Bottom