Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has Pep ever rebuilt a team?
Young guys he inherited like Sterling, Jesus and Stones don't look much better and the people they brought in to replace Silva, Toure and Kompany aren't as good.

I keep seeing "Look how good City were in Europe and their performances against Fulham and Burnley" but then they play someone slightly better than those teams that is committed to defending and they look toothless. United did not have to work that hard to keep City out of the net today.

Mahrez and Jesus both had chances that go in more often than not, but City look an absolute shell of themselves.

Even guys like Sterling and KdB look nowhere near what they were two years ago.

Everything I wanted from the match.

I've been working, got this on in a small screen so it's been like background lift music. Could have done with a fight or the stretcher bearers getting more involved but I'm hugely satisfied with that soccer experience

It will be interesting to see the United fans and media apologists talking about how great Ole did holding City to 0 goals. Ignoring as they always do the huge gaps defensively and the fact that Mahrez effed up his chance not the United defense doing anything to stop him.

Hold up!!!!!! What is this here? This is a 2 year old disagreement that you now seem to be raising your hand up about. Am I reading this correctly? Because in my mind a midfielder that can neither dribble, pass accurately, has no press resistance nor defensive ability is pretty wank.
He's a phenomenal end product player but he can't play at anything less than 100mph - almost like an arcade game from 20-25 years ago.

Quick reminder that Rashford has been in the United team for 4 and a half seasons and still yet to get 50 Prem goals.
Martial has been there for 5 full seasons + and has 51.

Still rather have Rashford because he's always going to make defenders worried throughout the match, despite his erratic finishing and decision making.

Back
Top Bottom