Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This will be fascinating to see how we play if we can go up 1 nil against them.

Will we do what we did against Palace or have we learnt our lesson to not sit back on a 1 goal lead.

If we get a 2 goal lead then fine, sit back and absorb pressure as we'd have the luxury of a buffer..... But 1 goal....... We can't do what we did vs Palace (or Newcastle).

Would love one of those games that every shot we have goes in...... You get them once in a while...... This is the time!!!

Last edited:
I have tried unsuccessfully to get Amazon Prime for the game but it keeps saying that my iPhone can’t purchase it as wrong device!

I have tried unsuccessfully to get Amazon Prime for the game but it keeps saying that my iPhone can’t purchase it as wrong device!
The Prime subscription is just a paid addition to your Amazon account. Not something you 'purchase for your device'.

Amazon have their shopping app on iTunes and Prime Video - which you would use with your regular login.

Shouldn't be a problem with it. Create a basic Amazon account, probably 'Try Prime' offers you can take up, then just install the Prime Video app and login with those details.

I don't like advocating injuries on players, just asking for trouble, but I did laugh at the dental joke :)
just venting. "Injuries" that keep them out the side, but don't actually cause serious issues. I don't know, maybe Salah has an unfortunate slip at the swimming pool.

If we win I hope it’s from a dodgy VAR call as we might actually see Klopp explode! :levylol:
Agreed.

And I think we should spend the entire game lobbing up the long ball, like Fulham did, just to annoy KlippetyKlopp, because we're not playing football how HE thinks we should, the lanky ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom