Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For all you dirty cowards who think Liverpool are something from heaven and will cry wank because they can beat Fulham.
Edit:hahahahahahahaha NOT

And for all you melts who treat a draw like a defeat because you have forgotten what defeat tastes like.

And all you pumped Yids and Yidettes who will be sweating, crying and bleeding navy blue this week......

FUCK LIVERPOOL

Don’t come in here if you want to suckle on Klopps prick.

Liverpool 1-4 Tottenham

YID ARRRRRRMMMEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
giphy.gif

EDIT -

FULL HOUSE.

Thank you MrMomo MrMomo

Last edited:
Some of the posts on here

we’ve just taken 7 points off the goons, city, chelsea away and dippers away

We’ve had our worst run of fixtures for the entire season (we’ve also played united away)

We are 3 points off top with a fuck load of games left

Losing in the last minute at anfield won’t define our season

We’ll be there till the end, mark my words

Let me make this easy for you all.
We WON’T win every game between now and the send of the season. We will lose again, so don’t let it be a surprise. The hardest game of the season is away to Liverpool and we should have come away with at least a draw.
You could see how much of a threat Liverpool think we are , by the way they reacted at the end. They knew this was a must win game. We are their main threat and they know it.
On another day, the chances we created would have gone in and we could have been out of sight. Last night was one of them nights, they happen and they will happen again.
Some of the comments I have read on here are laughable, the sort of shit you’d expect from Woolwich fans .
It was a disappointing night, throwing toys out of prams will not change that, so enjoy the position we are in and get behind the team.

Last edited:
They have to lose at anfield eventually, why can’t we be the ones to do it?

The reason that this is the most important game of the season is because if we take away their mentality of invincibility at home then I guarantee they will lose again there a couple more times this season. . . We just need to show the rest of the league how to get a result there!

Champions league final redemption please, sissoko early goal off his arse while he does a pointing celebration.

Followed by a Harry Kane swan dive+pen.

:tobyarm:

It was always unlikely that we where gonna play Liverpool United Chelsea away and not lose a single game wasn't it.

We have played 3 big rivals away and taken 4 points and taken 6 from the other members of the "big 6" at home, and was really unlucky tonight

We all said if we was in touching distance after this run we would have done great and we are. It's frustrating because of how typical that was with us missing so many chances then the late undeserved sucker punch, but the race hasn't even began yet never mind being over

Liverpool still have to come to us in January also. As do Chelsea and United we have also taken points of high flying saints and many of the other London clubs who always give us a ballache have to come to us also West Ham and Palace as an example

Our last 19 games are a lot easier then the first 18 on paper.

Jose needs to get the lads to use the hurt as fuel to get close to maximum points from the crazy Christmas period and hope the games take there toll on the other around us

COYS

Last edited:
Woke up - still seething

We could have made a proper statement of intent beating these cunts and going too - instead it was same old Tottenham mental midgets... ffs!
I thought we were really good to be fair and didn’t fear them.
It’s a football match, and you win lose or draw.

We lost after a good fight and got a bloody nose, but it wasn’t a game for vitriol, anger and abuse of the team.

Lots to take from it, and while it’s a big, big blow, and we failed to put down a huge marker, a real challenge comes again v Leicester, and it’s a great game to get back on track. For me, mentally, that’s a must win.

Oooh good... The melting's started already. :)

Players being told to "fuck off"... Insinuations that the manager makes thoughtless selections.... We're off to a great start. :freundgoal:

Back
Top Bottom