Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wasn’t it 2 years today Jose lost 3-1 away to pool and then got sacked that week? How about we win today and let’s laugh at everyone who wrote us and Jose off?

Pre-empting our feelings at 9:57 tonight.

2-1 Spurs, classic switch in play, double counter, Son and NDombele scorers.

I have a good feeling about this game. 2/3 permutations suit us far more than Liverpool and they know it. Come away from their place with 1 or 3 points and it’s job done. And Jose knows that.
Make no mistake, this is as tough as it gets for the rest of the season (possible City away) but somehow I feel more confident about this one than Palace at the weekend. Maybe it’s the lesser expectation outside of the club. Not many neutrals will fancy us to get anything at a historical boogie ground against a team that hasn’t lost at home since I still had hair. I imagine a lot of neutrals will want us to do the business there and make the league a bit more exciting rather than watching Liverpool, City & Chelsea slog it out again. I’m going for a narrow win 2-1 for us. I don’t see them being able to press as effectively as they’ve been able to and we can ping through balls on the counter. Hoping for great things from Ndombele tonight. On his game, he is showing to be a press resistant master. Let’s do this tonight and make a real statement of intent. COYS.

We can definitely take on this Liverpool team and win. The question is, can we take on this Liverpool team, the ref, 2 x ref assistants and VAR?
You forgot Sky TV, the Premier League, the BBC, the British establishment, controlling global tycoons, world’s media, Saudi Royal Family, Vladimir Putin, Tutankhamen, all the Emperors the world has ever seen and the evil galactic empire...

You forgot Sky TV, the Premier League, the BBC, the British establishment, controlling global tycoons, world’s media, Saudi Royal Family, Vladimir Putin, Tutankhamen, all the Emperors the world has ever seen and the evil galactic empire...
Holy shit! :O It's clear that there is only one man that is able to lead us against these big players ;)

:mourear: :mourbringit:

Back
Top Bottom