Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck me, in 77 league games at Anfield, Tottenham has only won 6. That's atrocious. Hope Mourinho use this abysmal statistic to fuel our boys for our gain. Because we want

giphy.gif

I think it is time for the true Christmas carol.

The one where Ebenezer Spurs takes money from the poor little children of Liverpool and throws himself a nice little Christmas party. And how he will laugh, he barely had to leave his own home, just sent out his debt collectors Kane and Son to fill their pockets for him.

Of course Liverpool are allowed fans in, it would be boring having to have a minutes silence before every game if they weren’t allowed, but surely there is a massive advantage to the few clubs that are allowed in to support their team.? How can it be an even playing field if some clubs can have fans but some can’t?
In the past a punishment to clubs was to play behind closed doors..
this can’t be right.? If one club can’t have fans in, as it’s through no fault of their own, then this should apply to all clubs?

I just checked our recent record and Anfield for the last 5-6 years.....

I wish I hadn't........ Its not helped my nerves one bit........

They're right up there with Chelsea as a bogey team for us.

:pochcry:

0-0

Take it. It'll be like the Alamo tonight. 90 minutes will feel like repeating every miserable moment of 2020 and feel like a full year.
But we leave above them. Unbeaten in 12. Maybe fall behind Leicester but play them next.

We will sit back, 16% possession. Three shots on target, freekick earned from Kane's special move. Fabinho falls onto Henderson and they are both carried out. We score. Dier.

Two more shots on target goals from Kane and Son, then a dive from Kane gives us a penalty to seal the 0-4. Salah gets his second yellow for the protests after the pen. Liverpool manages two shots on target, two crosses from Robinson. Klopp breaks his front tooth in the turmoil in the tunnel after the game.

Part of the contract you agree to when you start following a football club is that you completely surrender your objectivity when it comes to anything related to football.

I personally find Liverpool's front 3 profoundly dislikeable and I'm technically a neutral. I have no idea why the Egyptian Serj Tankian is relatively popular even among non-Liverpool fans.
Egyptian Serj Tankian!

Thats good! :sonpoint:

Back
Top Bottom