Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll take that at half time for sure.

We obviously came to give them the ball but what was a bit strange is that we didn't look nearly as composed or in control of our box and out wide as we did against City/Chelsea and Woolwich.

Maybe they've been given very specific instructions which is taking away some of their initiative and confidence. There were a couple of times where we won tight 2v2 or 2v3 duels but when the ball broke into space we didn't chase it - preferring to hold position and just allow the oncoming Pool player to recover the ball we'd just won.

Confidence grew as the half wore on though and we seem to getting on top late. Goal came at the best possible time for us and worse possible time for them.

COYS!
Yes we lose every wandering ball and 50 50. Seemed a bit timid isnt it?

Don't know why we're moaning so much on here, this is a carbon copy of our City & Chelsea games where we got good results. On course for another one today so just chill a bit.

Need a bit more positivity second half but Mourinho will let them know to step up the pressure a bit as the game goes on. In Spurs we trust !

The commentary on this NBC stream, they are sucking off Liverpool like crazy.

They have even reminded everyone about 50 times that it isn't fake crowd noise just so we all know how loud the scouse cunts are.

Klopp trying to put pressure on the officials as well, looks like we have them scared.

I haven't been listening, but they were doing the same thing when we were home about the crowd noise. It's kinda a big deal in the US that there's legit fans at a match.

Haha. The only person finding this amusing is Crouchy.

Don’t they realise that the reason Liverpool have all the possession is because we’re deliberately letting them have it?! It might be ugly, it might be dangerous, but it’s entirely deliberate.

I feel like Klopp has turned from a cool, level headed guy, to a grade A twat. Probably what happens when you spend that long having your bins dipped into every evening.
Hmm. Wasn't he always a bit like this?

klopp.gif

I’m not gonna lie we’ve been quite lucky to be level after 45 mins. We didn’t create anything except the goal which was suspect. Hopefully we can keep it tight at the back but try to attack more, we give Liverpool too much respect.
Nothin lucky about us. If we are lucky what would you say about Liverpool’s solitary goal? We knocked the ball in their net playing it on the floor and we’re lucky ffs.

Don't know why we're moaning so much on here, this is a carbon copy of our City & Chelsea games where we got good results. On course for another one today so just chill a bit.

Need a bit more positivity second half but Mourinho will let them know to step up the pressure a bit as the game goes on. In Spurs we trust !

The only moaning is coming from the usual suspects who would moan if we won the FA Cup final by only one goal.

When I saw that replay without the line I thought Sonny offside for sure.
Was about to throw my phone at the TV.
These tactics make me nervous and we need to nullify Robinson - what a player.
Not sure if you lads have the same tv feed but I almost missed sons goal because they were showing a fucking replay of Mane’s half assed bicycle kick.

Back
Top Bottom