Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know how people expect us to play, if we go toe to toe with Liverpool they will blow us away, their system thrives on space.

We have to continue sitting deep and suffocating the space and hope we get a nice break.
Wee need to take care of the ball better. But neither of our modfielders are calm, Hojbjerg is closest to it.

Why don’t we put the ball
In the box from that free kick? Somehow we are level bit even with a low block how many shots have they had? This tactic is so crap and why do we have players who just walk about when pool have the ball? Look at them they close us down just like that and they are mainly attacking ? Their forwards are all over us yet we just stroll around. Sissoko and berg have offered f all and Kane might as well not be playing. I know we win nothing but our mangers from the past will be cursing how we play especially with the quality we have! They have some inexperienced players and fabino out of position but we don’t even attempt to exploit it. Need more hunger from the players I’m sure Chelsea never played like this..

Haha. The only person finding this amusing is Crouchy.

Don’t they realise that the reason Liverpool have all the possession is because we’re deliberately letting them have it?! It might be ugly, it might be dangerous, but it’s entirely deliberate.
Makes me laugh - Shearer is like "they've dominated the game, dominated possession".

Yeah you daft cunt that is literally our gameplan. Do you even watch us this season?

The scenes in the media, on Merseyside and on RAWK if we manage to nick this......

There'd be petitions to parliament, sit ins and mass protests.

Sky would implode as it's not the "right way" to play football.

:mourhandlaugh:

Game is screaming for Ndombele in the 2nd half. Gio has been very good, but Ndombele will thrive under their pressure.

Back
Top Bottom