Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's because of moaning fucks like bfwolf that I don't start more threads, it's not worth the aggro.

There is of course no reason why he couldn't start a thread, although living in Chicago he might be easily confused with time differences.

Rise above, fella.... Our title charge needs you. :tobyarm:

Have a feeling in my gut we are going to beat them and use that champions league final loss as a platform to put in a fighting battling performance.

I think if we do beat them we aren't going to look back for the rest of the season, we will win the league if we win or draw this game imo because the mental boost it provides will be immense, it's one of those games that will signify a real turning point for our club, like the Man City game to get us into the CL under Redknapp.

JeIh.gif

Think this one might just to much for us guys. Would of been hard enough anyway, but what with the Houllier death ( RIP) they will make this in honour of him and to right as well. I just can’t see us getting anything with that in the background, plus their incredible record at Anfield. Loved to be proved wrong.

Think this one might just to much for us guys. Would of been hard enough anyway, but what with the Houllier death ( RIP) they will make this in honour of him and to right as well. I just can’t see us getting anything with that in the background, plus their incredible record at Anfield. Loved to be proved wrong.
I read an article some time ago, can't remember if in English or Spanish, that argued that games such as this after the death of a club legend or commemorating a tragedy or whatever didn't tend to go in the desired way, that far from "let's win it for xxxx", teams tended to under-perform.

No idea if this is true, what the sample size was or anything but I remember thinking it would be an interesting area of study for people who like doing stuff like that

Back
Top Bottom