Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Phillips.

Don't worry though - Matip will start.
Back spasms aren't a joke.

Granted I'm not a pro athlete but I am pretty fit and played sports all my life. If the spasms were enough to knock him out of the match on Sunday, then it's likely they'll last for at least a few days. They can last anywhere from a few days to a couple weeks, and then you have them you really can't do anything athletic.

Don't get me wrong, we should definitely prepare as if he will play, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he doesn't.

Perhaps our dreadful record over the last 60 years up there. How many have we won? Is it 3 or 4 now. Does not seem to matter if Liverpool are having a poor season and we are on top form, we just seem jinxed. At least we will not have to put up with listening to the biased Sky personnel as they do not have the match. Those times we did win came out of the blue from memory and not from being top of the league. I would take a draw now.
Jinxes are not the kinds of things big bettors put their money on.

had a peak on Rawk...

the irony is hilarious talking about Kane diving! haha! Kane goes down easy sure but they'll defend Salah to the death for doing exactly the same thing! they claim we get favouralbe commentary!! LIVERPOOL fans saying we get favourable commentary with Macmanaman, Carragher, Souness, Beglin, Phil Tompson, Danny Murphy, Micky Quinn, Stephen Warnock et al all over the tv and radio talking up liverpool!

also the OBSESSION with Kane is borderline unhealthy, they have a visceral hatred for him. the reason why seems to be (a) he goes down easily (yet they worship Salah) and (b) he dared challenge Salah to the golden boot a couple of years ago (which salah won) they also seem to hate that he's England captain ahead of "Hendo" despite also seemingly hating England.

such a strange group; of course all the predictions are 3-0/4-0 Pool "Smashing us" "Putting us back in our place"

always love the "back in their place" once as if there's some rule that regardless of what's actually going on on the pitch certain teams "belong" at the top and are "entitled to expect to be at the top" cocky pricks.

These spats are always so edifying

giphy.gif

Last edited:
had a peak on Rawk...

the irony is hilarious talking about Kane diving! haha! Kane goes down easy sure but they'll defend Salah to the death for doing exactly the same thing! they claim we get favouralbe commentary!! LIVERPOOL fans saying we get favourable commentary with Macmanaman, Carragher, Souness, Beglin, Phil Tompson, Danny Murphy, Micky Quinn, Stephen Warnock et al all over the tv and radio talking up liverpool!

also the OBSESSION with Kane is borderline unhealthy, they have a visceral hatred for him. the reason why seems to be (a) he goes down easily (yet they worship Salah) and (b) he dared challenge Salah to the golden boot a couple of years ago (which salah won) they also seem to hate that he's England captain ahead of "Hendo" despite also seemingly hating England.

such a strange group; of course all the predictions are 3-0/4-0 Pool "Smashing us" "Putting us back in our place"

always love the "back in their place" once as if there's some rule that regardless of what's actually going on on the pitch certain teams "belong" at the top and are "entitled to expect to be at the top" cocky pricks.
Don't forget the Chuckle brother!

Chuckles-toe.jpg

We're winning this. 0-2. Son and Kane, in that order. Both assisting the other.

Regarding the will he - won't he of Matip starting. We can't really lose.

Good chance if he starts not 100% he could end up like Partey did for the goons the other week.
And if he doesn't start I'm salivating like Cujo at the prospect of a seasoned in form Kane vs. their rookie CB.

The Prime subscription is just a paid addition to your Amazon account. Not something you 'purchase for your device'.

Amazon have their shopping app on iTunes and Prime Video - which you would use with your regular login.

Shouldn't be a problem with it. Create a basic Amazon account, probably 'Try Prime' offers you can take up, then just install the Prime Video app and login with those details.
Cracked it through my SkyQ

Get in

:tobyarm:

Judging from the press conferences today, I'm not sure if I Klopp has got under Jose's skin, or Jose has got behind Klopp's teeth... either way, there's some (contractually obliged) niggle between them!!!

Back
Top Bottom