Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Okay, but you said you did not expect anything from the game...so you expected us to lose, which is having the lowest possible expectation.
When was the last time we won there? Or anyone for that matter? It’s a fixture that is very hard to win and losing it doesn’t mean your season is over.

Some of the posts on here

we’ve just taken 7 points off the goons, city, chelsea away and dippers away

We’ve had our worst run of fixtures for the entire season (we’ve also played united away)

We are 3 points off top with a fuck load of games left

Losing in the last minute at anfield won’t define our season

We’ll be there till the end, mark my words

Calling Aurier poor after tonight is pathetic

He was our best player by an absolute fucking country mile
I didn't mean he was poor in that game I meant when he's poor (or even worse injured) in the future. Liverpool has a much deeper bench it showed tonight. A lot of injured players yet it didn't impact the quality of their football. Ive been impressed with Ruben Aguilar of late!

We also need another Ndombele and Dier has to go

If Kane does what Firminho did, we win that game. It’s was the kind of header I’d do. Always try to head it down bollocks and overcook it. He powers through that ball and he breaks the back of the net.
So unlike Harry.
shit-happens-i93.jpg

Tell me who's cock you wouldn't suck if I said we could be 3 points off top a week away from christmas?

Perspective, folks.

We're in a great position.

Focus on the next game.

My concern is we have those cunts Leicester next and they absolutely hate us, then we have a tricky game against Wolves after.

Also, Liverpool play before us next so could be 6 points ahead of us before our game against Leicester.

I just worry they might pull away.

They both were at sea. I may have been harsh on Harry due to the level he normally has but my point was more that it was juts the worst game for his levels to drop.
Don't think his levels dropped. Yes should meet that header for his chance better. But defending him and Toby both should rise for that. No way firminho gets the connection he does if they did

Chin up everyone, that was a good scrap, another day and we win that. Many twists and turns to come yet.
Agree with this. I was very very happy with that second half. Thought we took over and looked the better side.

It's just that the result was so late and felt so... unfair that leaves a sour taste. But the performance was very very good second half. I'm still reeling by how good Aurier was. Completely different player.

If this is how we're gonna play, can we change to a back 3? Rodon, Dier and Toby to head balls out endlessly.

Get a quick ball to Son/Kane and get it done that way.

It's pretty much what we're doing anyway.

I want us to wreak havoc on Leicester at the weekend!!
Take out our frustrations of tonight all over them
... focussed anger, and let's unleash pure fucking hell on them!

Some of the posts on here

we’ve just taken 7 points off the goons, city, chelsea away and dippers away

We’ve had our worst run of fixtures for the entire season (we’ve also played united away)

We are 3 points off top with a fuck load of games left

Losing in the last minute at anfield won’t define our season

We’ll be there till the end, mark my words
Never seen such sissy melters. FML

And I'm usually one that hates the cunt who goes 'round telling others not to melt, but this is just riodiculous stuff going on here.

Back
Top Bottom