Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Kane does what Firminho did, we win that game. It’s was the kind of header I’d do. Always try to head it down bollocks and overcook it. He powers through that ball and he breaks the back of the net.
So unlike Harry.

I’m effing FURIOUS. How many times have we lost the game or lost the lead in the last few minutes?
Have we never played this game before? Are we rank amateurs?
Bruh, we're 3 points off top and have gotten Liverpool away out of the way.

Why are people losing their shit liek we're Madrid or something???

Sort it out, people.

Kinell.

Agreed but we're not doing that great on that front either as the Crystal Palace and West Ham games show. The league is underperforming as a whole, we might have been first but it was more due to other teams underperforming than us being brilliant and dominating via a vicious winning streak.
Man U shit and all as they are with and with the hapless Ole at the wheel are a point ahead of us, if they win their two games in hand, tomorrow night against Sheffield United and Burnley.

I wanted to beat them as much as anyone. But when we don’t, we shouldn’t complain that our season’s over. We’re 13 games in and 3 points off top.
Okay, but you said you did not expect anything from the game...so you expected us to lose, which is having the lowest possible expectation.

Like everyone else, gutted.

We deserved a point at least but so it goes *football cliche incoming* that's football. It was a brilliant header, no one's to blame, sometimes things turn out this way. We were bound to lose at some point.

Fuck it, let's move on. It doesn't define the season any more than Chelsea and Leicester losing this midweek defines theirs.

YIDS

I would have brought Ndombele in for Lo Celso but it is what it is. First half was pretty dire but second half we had the better scoring chances.

If Bale could be trusted to put in a shift like Bergwijn does, that would complete our team. Let's hope he can get there soon. Then we really are title winning level.

It’s funny, we keep getting results we don’t deserve against City and we keep losing to Liverpool when we deserve a result. Bloody football.

And we flapped and panicked many times at the back when we had time, or gave the ball to them cheaply to invite pressure through unforced errors.

We just ain't got the nads, and it hurts.

They are taking the piss now, same old Tottenham and they are right.
As Jose rightly says
The best team lost

zFuck all to do with Nads

All to do with an alleged striker not doing his job

That was an oddly reassuring loss. We looked organised as fuck and dangerous when we took the game to them. No-one apart from Scousers would have complained if we'd got a cheeky win out of that.

Kane will be fucking angry with himself for missing headers at both ends.

Tell me who's cock you wouldn't suck if I said we could be 3 points off top a week away from christmas?

Perspective, folks.

We're in a great position.

Focus on the next game.

Back
Top Bottom