Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They aren't too good to go down, but there are 3 teams I reckon they'll get more points than unfortunately.

Sheff United are already down of course. So only two spots up for grabs.

Not being in Europe will financially cripple them though.

They aren't too good to go down, but there are 3 teams I reckon they'll get more points than unfortunately.

what about no fans in stadiums too with no Bank of England loan to cover that shortfall in income? They’re hemorrhaging money with these new contracts too surely?

I hate that term anyway, no-one is "too good to go down", almost every club has suffered it at one point or another (even the Gooners, as much as they like to say they've "never been relegated).

The way I look at it, if say River Plate in Argentina can be relegated at one point, anyone can be.

I hate that term anyway, no-one is "too good to go down", almost every club has suffered it at one point or another (even the Gooners, as much as they like to say they've "never been relegated).

The way I look at it, if say River Plate in Argentina can be relegated at one point, anyone can be.

That was mostly due to crippling debt through werent it?

I know I moaned a fair bit about Lamela, but imagine the ressources they have poured into Willian, Ozil and Pepe

:mourbringit:
Lamela isn't on wages anywhere near those coonts.

Also I still think we've gotten our monies worth over the years with Lamela. If nothing else for stepping on Fabregas, calling Wilshite a coont, getting Martial sent off, and several very important goals and assists.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom