Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

PAHAHAHAHAH! Fucking really?

That last one is the most pathetic, tragic thing I ever seen In my life. words fail me.

I would top myself if I was one of them.

That last song.... Is that who those mugs seriously want representing them?

"brand new Woolwich hoodie looking sweet..." It's a cheap hoodie knocked up in some Malaysian sweatshop with "Away Boyz" written on it in sequins... ARE YOU FUCKING MAD?

So much rage, I'd splatter that cunts face all down the high road...

Also, do the Specials know about this? I love them to sue.

Thirdly, these cunts should've stuck to the original song title: Do Nothing. Because that's what arse are gonna do in the next twenty seasons. Nothing.

look at this for a bunch of fucking sad, fat, ugly, gormless gooner cunts!

"oh yes, filmed it at the right time."

stand up, sit down, fuck off, shut up...

hate? u don't know the meaning of the word.

Haha I remember watching that last video thinking what a fucking bunch of cunts. That song is terrible. Love how they have disabled the comments on it, must have been a lot of trolling.

BPL?

British Petroleum Limited?

I think he means EPL, even then it's fucking shocking. An Woolwich scarf made from felt tip pens and a silver foil premier league trophy too, god there is so much wrong with that bloke...

No wonder they don't sing at the library if they're all as tone deaf as that poor bastard....

Indifference said:
BPL?

British Petroleum Limited?

I think he means EPL, even then it's fucking shocking. An a***nal scarf made from felt tip pens and a silver foil premier league trophy too, god there is so much wrong with that bloke...

No wonder they don't sing at the library if they're all as tone deaf as that poor bastard....

Barclays Premier League.

But yeah, he's a cunt.

Thanks for this everyone, if I am honest I have been distracted lately by the blue scum and the Citeh wankers. This has helped remind me how much I fucking hate those pikey fucking cunts.

For the first time in my life, I feel that an OMG Cat is the appropriate response...but on the inside.

Honestly, I forgot Woolwich existed for a little while there.

WilsonJet said:
For the first time in my life, I feel that an OMG Cat is the appropriate response...but on the inside.

Honestly, I forgot a***nal existed for a little while there.

Funny you should say that, I was thinking the other day that we are looking forward not back, Man U and Citeh are the target not worrying about what the scum are up to

Back
Top Bottom