Spurs vs Leicester City 20 Dec 14:15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sky really need to drop their anti spurs / Jose agenda. We get you don’t like spurs Alan but try and be a little more subtle about it you fucking melt

So where is brazil and the rest giving me shite! That first 45 was atrocious. JM said we will play to win the game yet I have seen no evidence of that on the first half. Why take off Tanguy he was no worse than sissoko. Lucky with offside and now gio is off. No pace or energy in our performance. Typical Jose performance.
Get brazil

The cunt !!

precisely this, I said it yesterday I felt we would drop points today because Liverpool had thrown down a marker and I knew our heads and bollox would shrink.
We are predictable in both our stupidity and our lack of bollox when it counts.

So bored with this

You're not wrong, when the pressure is well and truly on, we shrink, that's Mourinhos biggest challenge, changing that mindset, it's literally all mental, these players have enough talent to win trophies.

We just play long balls and have no idea how to play. Hope I’m wrong but we wasted 45 mins doing nothing and hoping for the best now we will actually have try to play with some urgency and intent but wasted 45 mins. Of course Jose apologist will love it.

Little finger off side

something little finger GIF

Back
Top Bottom