Spurs vs Leicester City 20 Dec 14:15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I agree.Ndombele and Lo Celso?Yet Dele can't get a kick.Aurier what a complete idiot - just when I was beginning to change my mind about him and think we had a chance of something this season.Any thoughts on Sissoko after the second - not the first time he has disappointed in key challenges in the box.

Why does sissoko not keep up with vardys run and then his in front of him when the ball comes in but doesn’t jump. Absolute joke of a player never jumps for headers. He should have gone off instead of tanguy. We are losing 1-0 and he keeps our two DMs on and takes off one of our only creative players for bale. Fucking joke but let the Jose fans bleat on about how his tactics have got us 25 points. Now winks is coming on.

Back
Top Bottom