Spurs vs Leicester City 20 Dec 14:15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He didn’t jump at all
What are you on about?
He never jumps. Bit like a goal (v spammers) earlier in the season when he gave away a free kick to begin with (because he's a bull in a china shop), then didn't jump against the guy who headed it in. He at no point today tried to get back in front of Vardy, he just trotted back a couple of metres behind the whole way before the cross.

It’s fine to use this low block counter tactic as you call it against Liverpool and Man C but we’ve got to figure out another way of playing against the lesser teams.

Leicester are good but we can’t be playing as defensively as we started with today, we’ve got to get used to starting more offensively and getting our passing gaem going.

As soon as we start defending too much our passing game goes out of the window.
Completely agree. The only reason we beat Brighton, WBA and Burnley was the huge gulf in quality. Nothing to do with the tactics or management.

He has to take the reins off and let the players be more expressive in those games.

Completely agree. The only reason we beat Brighton, WBA and Burnley was the huge gulf in quality. Nothing to do with the tactics or management.

He has to take the reins off and let the players be more expressive in those games.
Thing is we showed glimpses of it already this season.

We were outplaying Man U in the midfield even before they had a player sent off. We were playing an effective passing game against SH.

We’ve got to start games with the intention to play in that mode again, the players are good enough.

Nope.

Just think it's rude not to reply when mentioned or quoted by a poster even when the whole forum thinks the person I'm replying to is a complete twat.
You’re always talking for the entire forum. You are a marginal at best. And who gives a fuck what you think is rude? You’re a joke. The boxing madman - are you serious?

He never jumps. Bit like a goal (v spammers) earlier in the season when he gave away a free kick to begin with (because he's a bull in a china shop), then didn't jump against the guy who headed it in. He at no point today tried to get back in front of Vardy, he just trotted back a couple of metres behind the whole way before the cross.
Agreed and I could have kicked his arse for that

Fuck off Fattynomates Fattynomates you’re a child with your disagree tommy gun. I honestly have no hope for you. Why not write some more childish nonsense about your favourite manager? Hooray for your utter crap. You need a teddy bear.
Cheers mate , best get to the offie quick , those tears won’t cure themselves, a bottle of vodka should do the trick ? Must be hard living such a shite life pal?
Strange how you come on here for acceptance , just accept the fact that your life is a failure and try not take it to hard , it’s not your fault you need a bottle of the hard stuff to get through the day ,apparently Churchill was the same so your in goof company ?

I’m still dumbfounded. I can’t figure out the subs. Lucas for Gio was awful. Bale for tanguy just didn’t even come close to making any sense and then fucking winks on when down by 2. Seriously? I’m backing Mou through this but we have a fucking striker needing game time to get sharp and mou either keeps him out of the squad or doesn’t play him. Absolute wasting vinny’s talents here. It’s fucking appalling. How was winks gonna push us forward today?
because he knows how to pass the ball to people in the same shirt as him

Agreed and I could have kicked his arse for that
But his never pulled up for it? Just image of that was Tanguy he’d be lynched in public by Jose. It’s not if it’s the first time sissoko has bottled a challenge. For someone built like tank his fairly easy to shrug off. In fact think there was incident today where the Leicester player went past him so easily and he then made a foul. Fucking useless player. He didn’t track hendo against pool either just let him run and he passed to mane which led to corner.

Cheers mate , best get to the offie quick , those tears won’t cure themselves, a bottle of vodka should do the trick ? Must be hard living such a shite life pal?
Strange how you come on here for acceptance , just accept the fact that your life is a failure and try not take it to hard , it’s not your fault you need a bottle of the hard stuff to get through the day ,apparently Churchill was the same so your in goof company ?
It’s not me who has trouble spelling words Fatty. ‘Goof company’? Get back to your pies and stout. You’re an absolute mistake.

But his never pulled up for it? Just image of that was Tanguy he’d be lynched in public by Jose. It’s not if it’s the first time sissoko has bottled a challenge. For someone built like tank his fairly easy to shrug off. In fact think there was incident today where the Leicester player went past him so easily and he then made a foul. Fucking useless player. He didn’t track hendo against pool either just let him run and he passed to mane which led to corner.
Not useless but no good in the air

Back
Top Bottom