Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How did we draw 0-0 with this bunch

Because 0-0 is Jose's dream result, it means we didn't make any mistakes that led to their goals.

Sure it also means we likely did nothing to threaten them but that is not nearly as important and making sure you don't make a mistake.

Werner is Lucas 2.0

I've never rated Werner.
Agreed. Maybe he will become good later, but definitely not living up to his expectations. At one point in the first half, they went on a break and Werner got the ball. Thought to myself “well, that’s a dead opportunity now” and of course he fucked it up.

:moursmall:

Until Liverpool lose and Chelsea win and TFC starts crying again
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

The results this season are all over the place and teams look great one week and crap the next. It's a long season and it's really boring reading the melting in here every single match.
If everyone wasn't playing as badly as each other, there'd be plenty of teams getting shite and rumblings from the fanbase...... 25 points from 15 games is shite for Chelsea....

League positions really don't tell anything at the moment..... We were 1st 11 days ago, went down to 8th within 2 games.

Scenes if West Brom get a point

Chelsea have been fucking shocking today. We really should finish ahead of them.

Lampard out of his depth. As is Arteta, just getting lucky today with Chelsea being poor.

70 mins

SUBSTITUTION​

Woolwich 3-0 Chelsea
Nicolas Pepe, as shrewd an investment as my 2020 gym membership and round the world flights, comes on for Woolwich replacing Gabriel Martinelli.

From the BBC. Cheap but so am I so it got a chuckle...

If everyone wasn't playing as badly as each other, there'd be plenty of teams getting shite and rumblings from the fanbase...... 25 points from 15 games is shite for Chelsea....

League positions really don't tell anything at the moment..... We were 1st 11 days ago, went down to 8th within 2 games.

Scenes if West Brom get a point
And watch all the Utd title and Villa top four talk start up until the end of January when they’re 9th and 14th

Back
Top Bottom