Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You have to wonder if Michael "best ref in England" Oliver is there purposefully to make decisions like this. He's an awful, awful ref and makes decisions that only make sense if you view them through the lens of him being on the payroll.

It feels as if it's all scripted now. Around minute 55th or 56th, when Cash made a clean challenge and won the ball against Shaw in Villa box, you could see Pogba signal a complaint to Shaw about not diving right afterward. They seem to plan all this, seeing how ridiculous and quickly they get the penalty afterward.
In what universe does tripping yourself up after the slightest contact constitute a penalty after fucking slow mo review?

Oh yes, in this one.

Bent.

Look at Utds form from the second half of last season til date

Surely they couldn't keep winning games as they have over that time period if it's all down to luck

For the record i still think liverpool will win it comfortably but I don't see how Utd can be completely dismissed at this point

Who said it was all down to luck?

I’m saying in this shortened season they have had a ton of luck, Liverpool have not and still they can’t be ahead of them.

Thry need to maintain that luck and hope Liverpool continue to drop points once they get back their better players. And hope that a game like WBA where Liverpool dominated them but didn’t get a result happens more often then not.

I think United need a perfect scenario to happen and doubt that happens.

It feels as if it's all scripted now. Around minute 55th or 56th, when Cash made a clean challenge and won the ball against Shaw in Villa box, you could see Pogba signal a complaint to Shaw about not diving right afterward. They seem to plan all this, seeing how ridiculous and quickly they get the penalty afterward.
All they need to do is get in the box and fall over and they will get a pen

Devils advocate i guess it wasn't 100% clear either way. If Oliver doesn't give it I dont think VAR overturns it. That cunt couldn't wait to give it though
And he gave it so nonchalantly as though there was no other decision thus fucking up VAR’s impartiality
It was marginal at best and Pogba is a cheat

Back
Top Bottom