Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

is it confirmed? Are getting the 3 points? If not, I hope Mou and Levy won't stand for it.

The team with the outbreak shouldn’t be able to cherry pick the games they play.

If they can field a team for a UK cup they can field one for the league.

Nonsense otherwise

I'll be amazed if the Villa game goes ahead. Fulham and Man City were allowed to postponed their games rather than field an academy squad so Villa are going to push for the same. It really doesn't help us with our fixture list though.

With regards to the Villa game potentially being off on Wednesday - the FA should have a long hard think about how much fixture congestion they're piling upon us during the tail end of the season.

Getting the England captain injured right before the Euros won't look so smart.

20 mins into the BMehG/Bayern game. What the fuck was Neuhaus doing?
Just because you don't understand the 4D tactics doesn't mean they weren't in play and effective BC. Bayern's been on a run of conceding the first goal and coming back to win in like the last 5 games or something. Didn't they just do it to Mainz as well this weekend?

Neuhaus being the absolute boss that he is just wanted to guarantee that Bayern scored first and broke the hoodoo. This type of next level thinking is why I rate him so highly. Just wait, I'm sure he'll bring it around full circle.

Hope you got your 'airplane sick bag' with you. There's a lot of attacking going on in that game.

Back
Top Bottom