Tottenham Vs Fulham - Scott Parker returns

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is it, guys and girls. That’s the absolute epitome of our team, Mourinho’s team, right there.

Have a good first half, go one up. Miss chances. Play like crap in the second half and give a lower reaches team most of the possession. Concede a totally predictable equaliser. Fail to shift back to attacking.

Looking forward to the Sheffield United game anyone?

PL title is long out of view. Well be damn lucky to get a top 4 and probably have to hang on to 6th. We have to do something else. Every fucking team in the PL has really good players and when you let them keep the ball they will fucking score. I’m a football stupid fucking yank and I can figure that out!

This shit needs to fuck off.

Another second half where we just come out with shit mentality and ambition. An ethos of doing nothing. Don't try and play any football, don't try and score more goals. Don't try and do anything but stage manage our way to the final whistle doing as little as possible.

"But Son was in on goal one time!" some of you will say. That's clutching at straws and totally ignoring the stack of evidence we've seen now time and time again. We deliberately stop playing, give the opposition a sniff, we invite the pressure, and all PL teams now have the quality to punish you. And yet we still do it.

"I don't tell my players to do this".... Yeah, fuck off Jose. Not buying it. And even if that's the case, it keeps happening on your watch. You're not doing anything about it. You're not finding the solutions. It's your failure of management at the end of the day.

Absolute bollocks.

This is it, guys and girls. That’s the absolute epitome of our team, Mourinho’s team, right there.

Have a good first half, go one up. Miss chances. Play like crap in the second half and give a lower reaches team most of the possession. Concede a totally predictable equaliser. Fail to shift back to attacking.

Looking forward to the Sheffield United game anyone?
Pretty much sums it up. Fuck Jose.

Fulham didn't deserve to win, but if I you had no idea who Mourinho was you'd be hard-pressed to believe he's a world class manager based on how he manages.

We played very well in the first half and then stopped pressing and pushing forward in the second, and it cost us. Again.

Yes, we missed chances, but most of those chances were in the first half and we choose to not try and create more good chances, and it cost us. Again.

Parker out-shithoused Jose.

Dog**** result and im left wondering if this will bring us top 4 now. Too many points lost against teams we should be shifting aside. Not good enough.

We are incapable of closing games out at 1-0 but we still choose to do it, playing around the back instead of going for blood.

We rely so much on Kane and Son, it’s terrible.

Creativity is an issue, and the lack of belief in other players makes it harder. Alli and Bale both should have been on today, instead it was waited on too late and we have the same outcome.

Honestly feel like at this point we ought to clear the decks and start over. This season, last season, the CL final, 2017, 2018, cup finals and semis. Any time this squad has looked to be firmly in the discussion for winning something, we fucking spit the bit. We shouldn't even be in the title race this season, but Liverpool and City keep fucking up and letting us hang around - and despite that...every time we're given a shot to really throw our hat in the ring we throw points away to some relegation outfit.

Seriously - management, players, Levy, tea lady, kit man, kid that screen prints the names on the back of the shirts in the Nike store...fucking cut them all loose.

I have zero confidence we'll do anything but get battered in the LC final, really...not with this group.

Back
Top Bottom