Tottenham Vs Fulham - Scott Parker returns

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How many fucking times are we gonna sit on a 1 nil lead before we realise it doesnt fucking work

I am done with this shite

Any manager that thinks sissoko should of stayed on that pitch for 90 mins is not a manager I want managing my club

This result was so predictable too with that comical spurs line-up. Everyone knows it but Jose......What's the point of backing him when he learns nothing from his past mistakes ?

This is a disgrace. Totally unforgivable.

And totally, depressingly predictable.

I’ve not been one to hit out at Mourinho, and I desperately wanted to believe this will all work out - but it isn’t.

If this shite is what Mourinho is going to offer us time and again against ‘lesser’ sides, we need him replaced. Awful stuff.

I'm not even in a bad mood with that really. Kind of accepted in my head after 60mins there was a good chance we'd draw.

Very much losing faith in Mourinho being capable of managing a team to be first or second best in the league.

Back
Top Bottom