Tottenham Vs Fulham - Scott Parker returns

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fulham are a great side

I reckon we should sit back and keep all our players on the goal line and play for what would be a very respectable nil nil draw

ErpKcKCXYAY_wzA

We should almost consider locking these threads until an hour before kickoff.

pages of tiresome "Bergwijn's ineligible" :pocheyes:

FFS so boring. Give it a rest .

They also the set the precedent with our "handball" goal conceded against Newcastle. They managed to change that.

Why shouldn't they change this.

If we keep citing precedent, there's a good change the season wil end up with multiple cancelled games and no time to finish the season.
Mate, don't disagree.

I just expect the Premier League to do whatever is fucking stupid.

City getting their way yet again has set a precedent and now the season is absolutely fucked

Ironic that city are the team with 50 million pound players in their reserves as well

‘oh we can’t play Bernardo Silva as he has covid so we’ll have to cancel rather than play 50 million pound ferran torres instead’

wankers

Add to that is cancelling the March international break
I've been banging on about this for ages.

Why FFS - in the middle of a global pandemic - is it acceptable to jet players and support staff all around the globe to play what for most of the times is a pointless international

It's crazy to even contemplate it but here we are with clubs players going all over the world, mingling with whoever and then bringing the good news back to their clubs and infecting everyone else in the process.

Internationals should be the absolute last thing to be back on..... Fans should be in stadiums before they even think about flipping internationals.

Back
Top Bottom