Tottenham Vs Fulham - Scott Parker returns

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Little trick for Amazon prime.
Keep creating new email addresses and then you can create a new Amazon account.

you will forever have free prime.
Got away with same details as last year. I watch it on my Smart TV, Amazon App which is registered in Amazon to me. I can use my wife's details but not sure if they will pick up the same IP address and disallow but now I will not need that till next year.

Jose hinted at Dele playing, if he starts do you lot reckon will we see Ndombele pushed or Dele on the wing?
I'd like to see Dele on the wing - might as well try. I think his best is through the middle but who knows, players do change. He's quick, but he's not searing pace quick like you want in a winger though

Fulham were informed this would happen before today, of that you can be certain.

Common sense has reigned....for once.

I'm sure those bitter Fulham fans were hoping the match would be played during an already busy period for us giving them the advantage. It had to be played at some point so why not now?

They shouldn't be blaming us anyway, rather look at the club we ought to have been playing instead.

That's football fans for you though!
Our match vs them was postponed because of their fault anyway. Cunts.

Bergwijn's ineligible.
pathetic rowan atkinson GIF

We should almost consider locking these threads until an hour before kickoff.

pages of tiresome "Bergwijn's ineligible" :pocheyes:

FFS so boring. Give it a rest .

Back
Top Bottom