Tottenham Vs Fulham - Scott Parker returns

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

£10 if you can do - Fortnite, webcam, slutty dress.

Deal or not? Don't bloody postpone it, I need my fix.
I’ve already got the dress on .
Yesterday I did FN squads with 3 “fills”, 2 died instantly & it was just me and some bloke running around holding a fishing rod! I actually got the win . Wish I’d streamed that , it was hilar

if anyone doesn’t understand this , just ask Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman to explain .

Scrap the international break.
Change to one legged ties in Europe.

I worry about the Marine game personally. In terms of how much they're listening to protocol and testing capabilities.
Play the kid's :mourlmao:

This is a right stitch up...... Man City could probably field 3 fantastic teams yesterday, but because it wasn't their preferred 11 the game gets called off.

Same with Fulham.

Unless it's because they're awaiting test results and don't want to put us at risk - but I thought there was a 30 minute test now?
Something very odd behind this. There were only 18 cases from just under 1500 tests. Even if it was 9 @ Shity and 9 @ Fulham both clubs would have enough players to play.

98.75% of this weeks tests were negative and yet we are seeing games postponed.

award the clubs a 3-0 loss and move on.

Just call the season off , it’s a farce , why make a rule and then change it to accommodate teams without thinking of the bigger picture , as a team we cannot be expected to play Sunday, Tuesday , Thursday, Sunday for a whole month , this gives any teams playing once a week a huge advantage!
No, just make the fuckers play, none of this postponement shit. This is why NO postponements should be allowed. Play the kids if you have to.

Something very odd behind this. There were only 18 cases from just under 1500 tests. Even if it was 9 @ Shity and 9 @ Fulham both clubs would have enough players to play.

It definitely puts us at a disadvantage later on in the season.

City have a better 2nd and 3rd eleven than most clubs main teams.

It's bullshit, and didn't Sheffield United have at least 1 case? So it can't be that high for either team. Hope Fulham get relegated and City don't make top 4 and win fuck all.

*First beer going down nicely. :mourthumb:

Doenst that include playing staff as well? So it may only be 4/5 players.

The only reason for postponement would be that they've lost track of their testing protocols and are worried that they don't know who has been exposed etc.

Doenst that include playing staff as well? So it may only be 4/5 players.

The only reason for postponement would be that they've lost track of their testing protocols and are worried that they don't know who has been exposed etc.
Yep. It’s all physios / coaches etc. It’s a shambles. And Fulham have, in my book, ridden the back of City and cheated.

not wishing to go too deeply, but are we not told that by fans not attending we are protecting the competition etc - keeping it “covid secure”.

Call the league season off. It’s a mess already. Nobody running away with it anyway. Current strain is really nasty and less forgiving than the summer strain. Get the country vaccinated. Play FA Cup in April and May as a condensed express tournament.

Call the league season off. It’s a mess already. Nobody running away with it anyway. Current strain is really nasty and less forgiving than the summer strain. Get the country vaccinated. Play FA Cup in April and May as a condensed express tournament.
As with most things in life, its all about the dosh.......

Add to that is cancelling the March international break
I've been banging on about this for ages.

Why FFS - in the middle of a global pandemic - is it acceptable to jet players and support staff all around the globe to play what for most of the times is a pointless international

It's crazy to even contemplate it but here we are with clubs players going all over the world, mingling with whoever and then bringing the good news back to their clubs and infecting everyone else in the process.

Internationals should be the absolute last thing to be back on..... Fans should be in stadiums before they even think about flipping internationals.

Carabao Cup Semi Final is already only 1 leg... If he go ahead on FA CUP and Europa League, like he want and he expect, there are no room to play this game. Europa League we have big chances to go until the end, we are one of the favourites... FA CUP we have to see the draw afther this Game on January

If we change to 1 legged European ties. Why would there be no room?

Back
Top Bottom